Introduction

 Hello! My name is Spencer Lincoln. You may have noticed the title "Angry Yoga Girl" on this blog. That's because I have tried doing yoga classes in the past but have always left extremely angry for whatever reason. I don't know why but I always said if I needed to fight someone, I would go to a yoga class first to hype me up! I have extreme tight hamstrings which doing a lot of the poses become hard for me and frustrating when a teacher touches my back to try and get me to go lower and I can't. As funny or strange as that may be, I do love all the energy that I see yoga give off to others and a lot of the practices of it. So I want to give it a really good try with taking a class. I hope you enjoy this journey of someone who is trying their best and possibly failing miserably!!! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga practice: Week 1

Diane Polli

Goat Yoga